Results driven business professional with over 12 years of experience in customer facing roles, providing training, software development and project management. Strong information technology background including systems and application testing, quality assurance. Excellent leadership, communication, team building, strategic planning and problem solving skills and entrepreneurial minded.
InComm Canada (DataWave Systems Canada Inc.,)CurrentDirector, Customer Support and OperationsIn charge of planning, development, staffing and management of call/contact center (call center management) for a...read moreIn charge of planning, development, staffing and management of call/contact center (call center management) for a $300M company dealing in the pre-paid and financial products market. Manage and coordinate action plans for daily operations, establish work priorities and ensure customer inquiries and handled effectively while meeting cost, productivity and quality goals.
- Developed systems for Asset Management and Tracking, and kiosk monitoring resulting in better control over a revenue generating asset.
- Developed and implemented an RMA process changes to recover costs previously unbilled or lost through inefficiencies resulting in 100% of parts and terminals being invoiced.
- Implemented shipping cost recovery initiatives which resulted in 80% of all rush delivery requests being invoiced.
- Decreased shipping costs by over 30% by utilizing best practices, benchmarking and process reengineering.
- Monitor and manage wireless and virtual long distance PIN inventory valued at $1m per week.
- Experienced in vendor and contractor relationship management.
- Strong understanding of, and have worked through Change Management.
- Risk/Fraud Analysis
- Technical Support
DataWave2006Project ManagerWorking closely with the Director of Software Development, I was responsible for the successful management and...read moreWorking closely with the Director of Software Development, I was responsible for the successful management and delivery of new products to new and existing clients and to their network of over 5,000 merchants.
- Scheduled work activities, allocated resources and motivated the team to stay focused on the deliverables.
- Coordinated resources to ensure successful completion of ongoing work and projects to ensure client satisfaction.
- Prepared technical documentation (design specifications, GAP analysis) for software developers, and clients.
- Developed and written test plans for QA to ensure systems are tested prior to being released.
- Verified and approved time spent by various departments and individuals on projects.
- Responsible for internal accounting and company reporting systems.
Fifth Dimension Information Systems (a Haemonetics Company)2004Client Relationship ManagerReporting to the Product Manager of the LOGIC application (Oracle based), I manage client expectations, and...read moreReporting to the Product Manager of the LOGIC application (Oracle based), I manage client expectations, and requirements for the LOGIC application for the primary client, the American Red Cross Plasma Services and their partners, Bayer and other fractionators.
- Managed client expectations by responding to inquiries, implementing solutions, ensuring client billings are correctly tracked and reported, managed and maintained new requirements.
- Directed the work of junior software development team members in resolving client issues.
- Functioned as a Systems Analyst as required to assist in the resolution of internal and client raised variances.
- Developed Discoverer management reports for the LOGIC system that are used by the ARC in their manufacturing process.
- Assisted in the preparation of RFPs for new and existing products.
- Honoured by Haemonetics as being in the top 25% of performers in the Software Services division.
Fifth Dimension Information Systems (a Haemonetics Company)2002Project Team LeaderResponsible for managing a small team on the IHCare Hospital Information System application and working within the...read moreResponsible for managing a small team on the IHCare Hospital Information System application and working within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost, and within established project policies and guidelines, to contribute specific results towards the overall project effort.
- Project Team Leader for the Order Management System, Advanced System Administration and Interfaces sub-systems.
- Participated in developing the project plan ensuring that it was consistent with project goals.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software or connectivity issues, user access and security.
- Write and maintain system documentation, system problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Conduct technical research on system upgrades to determine feasibility, cost, and time required to complete changes.
- Communicated with clients to gather, analyze and document requirements and manage scope changes.
- Compiled and provided clients with analysis and work estimates for anomalies raised.
Saville Systems2000Release Manager/Team Leader
- show more...
- No activity.